The Haymans family has supplied this gin to both the Admiralty and the trade since 1863. It has a bright and robust profile which has its appeal. Royal Dock Gin has been supplied to the Royal Victoria Yard. Located in Deptford on the Thames, The Royal Dock was established in 1513 by Henry VIII. Over the course of history that has followed, the Royal Dock has achieved recognition as a point of departure for some of the most significant venture in British naval history.