So you thought Christmas was over? Well, officially celebrations end on 2 February, when Candlemas is celebrated and in some places it's when the Christmas decorations are removed. If you don't believe us, check out wikipedia
. We like long celebrations, otherwise there's just too much of a build up just for one day, which comes and goes all too quickly. We say get the crackers, party hats and everything else ready for Candlemas! For some spirited celebrations, these Whitley Neill Gin Christmas Crackers are just the thing. There's six individual crackers in the box with each cracker containing one of six different Whitley Neill gin flavours in a 5cl bottle including:
Whitley Neill Parma Violet Gin
- An infusion of the aromatic violet flower gives this gin subtle floral notes.
Whitley Neill Raspberry Gin
- The vivid flavours and sweetness that come from the Scottish Raspberries is balanced by the juniper notes.
Whitley Neill Pink Grapefruit Gin
- A gin that's inspired by the citrus groves of Spain. A sweet, citrusy and zesty gin with a grapefruit burst.
Whitley Neill Original Dry Gin
- Distilled in England, inspired by South Africa. It has notes of fresh baobab fruit and aromatic cape gooseberries.
Whitley Neill Rhubarb & Gin Gin
- Inspired by the English Country Garden. The essence of rhubarb adds a tart crisp edge, and the real ginger warms the palate.
Whitley Neill Blood Orange Gin
- Taking inspiration from Sicily. The Scilian Blood Oranges add a citrus burst to the smooth gin base.
If you're sending the crackers as a gift you can enter a gift message during checkout.