Chianti Classico DOCG, Cecchi 75cl

Chianti Classico DOCG, Cecchi 75cl

 Currently unavailable
£14.95 inc VAT
Save
  • Stock code
  • 1613
  • ABV
  • 13%
  • Colour
  • Red
  • Country
  • Italy
  • Food Match
  • roast meat
  • Packaging
  • Glass
  • Region
  • Chianti
  • Size
  • 75cl
  • Vintage
  • 2016
    2017
Description

Description:

This Chianti Classico is characterised by an intense, ruby red colour, which tends towards garnet with ageing. On the nose it is full and rich, characterised by hints of violets. On the palate it is balanced with great structure allied to fine fruit.


Background: Chianti Classico is the flagship wine of the Cecchi family, and it fully encapsulates the knowledge and history gathered over the generations. Today, it is still viewed as the key product in the portfolio. The Cecchi family has always believed in the Chianti Classico denomination, and has invested heavily in research programmes to expand their knowledge of the region and its grape varieties. The varieties involved in the vinification of Chianti Classico include 90% Sangiovese, the remaining 10% are Canaiolo and Colorino Toscano. The vinification process and ageing which is carried out in selected wooden casks, guarantee a well-structured, elegant wine.

Reviews
Video